Monday, August 12, 2013

Glam Polish!

Anyone who knows me knows that there's nothing I love more than doing my nails, and there's so much more to love about that with the great range of polishes from the gals at Glam Polish.
Inspired by Dr Zuess, Despicable me, the Galaxy and so much more, these Indy polishes are to die for!

Today I received my order of Starstrukk, Unicorn Sparkles! And Muddle Puddle along with a super cute surprise gift bottle of Spot the Difference, and I am sooooo in love!

Starstukk, muddle puddle, unicorn sparkles. Wearing Starstrukk bellow.

All handmade and produce in Australia, and big 3 free, go grab some of these incredible  polishes and give these creative chicks the rep they deserve! 
Some stuff is still on sale, so get in quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment