Saturday, May 18, 2013

I can never resist a sale..

Today was no exception, at David Jones there was a 3 for 2 offer on O.P.I nail polishes, which I am usually to poor to afford.
Neddless to say the fact that they had the Spiderman amad Bond Girl collections in didn't help sustain lust, and I quickly acquired both, plus the Mariah set (not pictured)
Now I'm am absolute Marvel fanatic, I was at the forst possible screening for the Amazinh Spiderman that I could get to and to be honest, I was rather let down by it.particularly   by their choice in Peter Parker, but my blog isn't about my beef with that, I will say though, when I discovered these I felt like it was their saving grace, the colours alone lend to the movie and are so edgy  and cool, right up my alley.
I have fallen in love with "just spotted the lizard" (pictured on nails) which changes colour depending on the light! 

No comments:

Post a Comment